You need Eclipse or ADT bundle to integrate Mobilyzer into your Android apps.
- Clone the Mobilyzer library project and modified ExoPlayer library and import them into your Eclipse workspace.
- Add a reference to the ExoPlayer project in the Mobilyzer library (Right cliek on Mobilyzer Project -> Properties -> Android -> Add ExoPlayer as a Reference).
- Add a reference to the Mobilyzer project in your app.
manifestmerger.enabled=true to your application's project.properties.
- Add google play service library to your project (Setting Up Google Play Services)
- Add all the jar files in libs folder to your build path.